Outstanding programs, people, and location make Oregon State an exciting and vibrant university — one that is internationally renowned. Oregon State University is Oregon's land grant, sea grant, space grant and sun grant university, with over 26,000 students from all 50 states and more than 90 countries.
- OSU programs in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Forestry, Pharmacy, and a variety of other areas are nationally recognized for high quality.
- With graduate degree programs in more than 100 areas, OSU offers exceptional opportunities for study and research. Visit degree programs for more information.
- More undergraduate classes are taught by top professors with national reputations for research and teaching than at most other major universities.
- You'll find a beautiful 570-acre campus with numerous parklike areas for playing, relaxing, and studying.
- Corvallis, with just over 55,000 residents, is an ideal and safe college town.
- OSU is located in the middle of Oregon's finest recreational and scenic areas. For those not familiar with our state, check out this Corvallis slide show, which highlights many of our scenic wonders.
- Students have access to more than 300 clubs and organizations, as well as numerous lectures, concerts, cultural and social activities. Visit Things to Do to find the summer activities for you.
- OSU offers 14 residence halls, four cooperative houses, and more than 42 sororities and fraternities, providing a full range of living and social options. Visit Summer Housing & Dining to learn more about your living options during Summer Session.
- Students enjoy Pac-12 Conference athletics, plus numerous intramural, recreational, and club sports.
To learn more about our University, visit About OSU on the main OSU website.