Benefits of faculty-led study abroad trips:
- Trips are two to four weeks in length, allowing flexibility in your summer schedule
- Gain OSU academic credit in a condensed amount of time
- Offered during the summer, not impacting the academic year
- Led by OSU’s renowned faculty members
- Expand and enhance your global and cultural competency
- Trips are specific to your academic, professional and personal goals
- Gain skills and experiences that future employers desire
Discover the amazing places your education can take you on one of Oregon State's life-changing study abroad programs this summer or between terms. These programs prepare students to graduate from OSU with enhanced global awareness and intercultural skills, which are necessary to excel in a globally competitive job market.
The programs are offered through the Office of Global Opportunities (OSU GO) in partnership with OSU Summer Session, and vary in length from two weeks to full term. They are led by OSU faculty and provide international and cultural learning opportunities.
Study abroad in summer 2017 and choose from more than 25 locations around the world. Trips include Alpine Europe, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba and many more.
For a complete listing of faculty-led study abroad programs, including dates and locations, visit the OSU GO website.
Traveling on an OSU faculty-led study abroad trip was an amazing experiential learning opportunity and the best decision I have made in my college career. Because of my travels, I now have a family across the world who inspire me every day to be resilient, value the opportunity I have to pursue my education and to realize my potential to make real sustainable change in the world.
– Laura Noble
Business management student
Faculty-led study abroad location: Uganda