There are more than 1,300 courses in 90 subjects offered on the Corvallis campus and at the Oregon coast this summer. That gives you an incredible variety of classes to choose from as you complete major requirements and work toward graduation.
Registration for all summer courses starts April 14. If this is your first time registering for classes, save yourself by some time by using our step-by-step instructions to help you navigate the process.
While the content of all Summer Session courses is equivalent to regular 11-week (academic year) classes, many summer courses are conveniently offered in reduced time (one, three, four or eight week) formats. No matter what you're looking for, we can help you find it.
Schedule of classes search tips
Go to the schedule of classes searcher.
- Refine your search. You can narrow your search based on subject, course level (undergraduate, graduate, etc.), days and times offered, instructor and more.
- Want to see every course offered? If you would like to access a comprehensive list of all classes offered summer term, select "Summer 2013" and "Any Subject," which is the default option under course subject.
- Want to see courses by session? Select the drop-down menu for "session" to access all individual sessions that last anywhere from one to 11 weeks.
- On-campus courses and HMSC courses will automatically display. You can also indicate Ecampus for online classes or Cascades Campus for classes offered in Bend, Ore.
- To display open classes (those not already full), click on "Show only open classes."
- Hit the search button at the bottom of the page to get your results.
- Print your results. Go to My SOC either before or after you've registered for classes to print your schedule details. You may select up to four subject codes.