#myOSUsummer Photo Contest 2017
Summer at Oregon State is a beautiful thing, so this summer we are asking the OSU community to capture it in a photo. On June 19, OSU Summer Session will begin a simple photo contest called #myOSUsummer. Anyone can take a photo showing their summer at Oregon State, upload it to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and use the hashtag #myOSUsummer.
Then you'll have to opportunity to help us pick the champion - "like" or "favorite" the photo you think is best, and the winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card.
How it works
1. Take a photo on campus.
2. Tag it #myOSUsummer on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
3. Wait and see if you win!
The OSU Summer Session staff will select a Best of the Week photo, and the person who submitted it will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
Of all the Best of the Week photos, one will be chosen by you as the Ultimate OSU Summer photo, winning a $250 Amazon gift card.
Here's the breakdown:
- Week 1 begins June 19, winner announced June 26
- Week 2 begins June 26, winner announced July 3
- Week 3 begins July 3, winner announced July 10
- Week 4 begins July 10, winner announced July 17
- Week 5 begins July 17, winner announced July 24
- Week 6 begins July 24, winner announced July 31
- Week 7: (July 31 - August 4) Winners from weeks 1-6 compete for the grand prize, a $250 Amazon gift card. Grand prize winner, determined based on social media "likes" and "favorites," announced August 7.
Read the official 2017 #myOSUsummer photo contest rules.